Sunday, November 18, 2007

Teeth

Teeth. I would have never guessed they would make my life hell. I know in about 13 years I am going to think teeth were a breeze next to boys,,,, but now they are my hell.
Today was going to be a nice family outing to the Huber's for Reese's first "acting" part in a play. She was going to be an angel. I had her bag packed w/ white tights, toys to keep her happy, and crunchy's if it got too long. I wanted to be the best "stage mom" ever!!! :)
But then came red watery eyes, pulling ate the ears, and CRANKY!!!! I am thinking we have a cold coming (I am tired too) But by the end of the day, during the night time bath ,, I see it,,, a MOLAR!!!! No way!!! We just got the first 8 in..... she was just now sleeping through the night NOOOOOO!!!!! I still wouldn't give into the thought of more teeth (even though she has been violently biting toys today) until she wouldn't go to sleep and I got out the Orajel. She went out like a light. Damn.

No comments: