Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What a day

Today has been one of the best days we have had in a LONG time. (Since toddler ism)
We had Kindermusik today, and Reese was WONDERFUL!! She is getting adjusted to the new class, and now has a partner in crime that can walk too. She did great. My nerves were not shot at the end of class, and hopefully I will not be sore tomorrow from wrestling her during class. I told her before we got out of the car, if she was good we would go to McDonald's. Now we have never been to Mcyd's, nore do I think she even has a clue what it is, but she was good, so we went.
It is amazing that she knew EXACTLY what to do. This is her first chicken nugget ever. She ate it like a pro, and knew how to dunk it in the ketchup. I only let her have 2 cause I wasn't sure about the belly ache, but I'm pretty sure she would have ate the other 2 if I would of let her!!
After class, and lunch she went down for a nap without a fight, was a doll at bible study, then we even got a 1 1/2 hrs. with Christopher tonight before work. What a delight she has been.



Sorry the video is fuzzy and dark. But the sound is priceless.


This is Christopher playing "copycat" with Reese.

To end our day, she went down for bed @ 8:00, not a fight,and 2nd nights w/out a bottle. What a priceless day.

Thank you Lord for All the blessings in my life, especially my little Reesie Cup. Kinda makes me think what 2 kids would be like,,,, I'm thinking HELL!!! No time soon!!! No thanks!! :)

No comments: