Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our week

Sorry I have been slacking on my posts. It has been a very busy week. Between work, finding plumbers to remodel our bathrooms, and taking care of a VERY busy little girl, by the time she goes to sleep, I am right behind her!!!
I can't complain, Reese is a very good girl, and is sleeping SO much better!!! Amazing what can happen on a lactose free diet!!(Or I think that is what has helped!)



And we have a climber. Earlier this week I found her ontop the kitchen table. Now this. Only by luck did I get the action shot of her falling. She was fine, no worries, landed on her butt. No Blood, No tears is our motto. ( Works real well,,,,ha,,ha!!)




This weekend was the "tour de Reese'". A 24 hr trip to Newton. Lots of people to see, and we had a great time.

Brushing the pony. ( it's never to early to start with chores. Pets are a lot of work!!)










The pony was a hit this time. She didn't care for it last time we were there.















I'm pretty sure she was singing w/ the hose. It all sounds the same a this point!!>)






Mammie's poke cake.


























Wed. night was the girls monthly dinner out. We all went to LA Grill. Nice place. I would recomend it. Reese enjoyed flirting w/ the waiters. I had a crab/mango wrap. It was OK. I should of got a salad. They looked amazing!!!






Reese got a "new to us" hat.

Didn't want to take it off this day.



















With such a busy week, and Christopher working so much,,, we all got to catch up on R & R Sunday.





















2 comments:

Rebekah said...

adorable pic's of Reese! good luck on your b-room remodel! take before and afters for us!

Emily Volkman said...

Good Idea!!! Thanks!