Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun day in the shop

Tuesday Reese had to go to work w/ me like always,but this Tuesday turned out to be the best ever!!

Not liking the words "we have to go downstairs to work."
But eventually making the best out of it


And then after her nap, while I had a lady processing under the dryer, it happened.... She let me TOTALLY do her hair!! She went to the chair pointed to the kids cap, sat on the kids board, and wanted"more" so I trimmed her bangs, (usually I just pretend to do her hair and that makes her happy) And she wanted more. So I grabbed the curling iron. She let me curl her hair!!!! THEN the best part was when I was putting on the hair spray, she wanted more, more and more!!! LOVED the hairspray, The kid is mine alright!!


By the time I ran upstairs and tracked down the camera, she had already messed it up,,, I guess that will be the next goal. Fixing the hair, and keeping it that way!!






Ready to go the Kristin's!!






2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh Reese! I'm so so proud. I have always always told my girls you can NEVER have to much hairspray.

Emily Volkman said...

She will LOVE to play hairdresser with you!!!
I bet you can be her first customer.:)