Tuesday, September 30, 2008

House... no house??

Is anyone else trying to buy a house right now? Scary.
The way I am looking at it, is with faith. Christopher and I both agree, that if the loan goes through, than we were meant to have this house,,, if not,,, we are supposed to sit tight, in our small ...but inexpensive home,, which we like and are perfectly fine with.
The media is making things seem really scary,, but a customer and I had a discussion yesterday, and we decided if the little people like us, kept on cutting hair and checking eyes ( she an eye doc) we will be ok.
Keep on keeping on,,, that's what us "blue collars" do.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Oh my gosh Emily, we are right there with you.

When I talked to Clinton Bigard yet, he assured me that as of now we were good, but we needed to get it done.

I figure there will always be a need for electrician's so Cliff should keep his job!

Our closing date is next Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for us and I am sure everything will work out for you guys as it is supposed to.
Sarah