Friday, December 26, 2008

hiding

I hope everyone had a great xmas,,, we really did!! It was an extended one.. lasted a week. Reese doesn't know what to do w/everything. Having a bday this close to the holiday makes everything blur together. I also have a heavy heart, thinking about the Reidle family and what they are going through, I just can't imagine.
On a lighter note.. Reese and I were playing hide and seek, and I was walking down the hall and spotted this....

this is her favorite place to hide. I just HAD to get a crack picture!!






I sat down last night to download all my pictures ( 158 of them) And the sad part is I really have no good ones. Reese is a shit about getting her picture taken and I have lots of the back of the head, side profile pictures. Very disappointed. I need to ask Amber what camera to get that doesn't have ANY sort of delay. If anyone has a camera they love,, please let me know!!

1 comment:

Amanda M said...

That picture is soooo cute! One to keep around for black mail later!