Sunday, January 18, 2009

didn't do it

Well,,,, I had good intentions of making all of the food. Trying to be frugal for the new year,, cooking more,, spending less @ the grocery store. Here's what I found out.. It is EXPENSIVE!!! I HATE to grocery shop!! Meat is high,,, spices are high,, everything.

So,,, no steak tips, I have all the stuff, but the day I was to make it,, I ended up working later than I thought,,( with Chris's schedule I need to have dinner ready @ 4:30.. not so east when working.)
And Fri, I had a dumb ass attack and laid out our cinn.rolls like always for Sat. breakfast.. forgetting I was going to make them fresh. Oh-well
And still no camera. My plan is Tues while Reese is @ Kristin's to go get one. It is just too hard to shop for a camera w/Reese. She is too busy!!:)
Hope all had a great weekend!!!

No comments: