Saturday, March 29, 2008

weekend projesct

This is the playset we have decided on for Reese. I was so excited this morning because Chris was going to pick it up, and tomorrow Linda and Stacie are coming down, so we could put it together.

This is the 2 boxes it came in.



Then we found the directions








That picture tells us it is supposed to take 2 people 8-10 hrs to put together.
Come on,,, we all know it really means it will probably take 3 people and give yourself a full weekend to put it together.
There is NO WAY this is happening this weekend, and we already have plans for next 2 weekends, so by the end of April we MIGHT have it up. ( I wonder if there are people you can hire to put stuff together??)
URRRRR,,,,, Very frustrating!!!!



4 comments:

Rebekah said...

why don't u guys perfect it then you can come and put one together at our house!

Emily Volkman said...

We would LOVE TOO!!! Right now,,, I'll let you know again when and if we ever get it up.:)

Sarah D said...

Emily,

where did you purchase the play set? I am looking for something like that for Jack, and I really think that one looks good!

Emily Volkman said...

we got it @ toysrus, BUT this one is not on sale this week, and the next one up is, and it is on sale only 50.00 more.( I was going to take this one back and get it, but I think it maybe too much for Reesie)
I also think if you order on line you can get free shipping. :)
good luck!!The sale ends on Sat. I think??