Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend work


Well,,,,, what do you think????
I wish!!!! wish this was it,,,, heck,,, I wish it was done!!! We are STILL working on the bathroom. I think the hard stuff is done, now we just have to do the floor, and the ceiling. And I have to do the finishing work, touch up, fill, & paint nail holes, ect. I will post before and afters, cause I really like it. I need to find a new picture, and shower curtain. We decided to cancel the glass door, (bathing Reese will be easier) So I guess I will have to do some shopping. :(
Hopefully next weekend we can have it done. If I could get ahold of another nail gun I could get more done. Maybe I can!!! ( Chris just LOVES it when I don't wait for him!!:) )
Less that he has to do then !!!
My dream ( really) is to flip a house. I would like to be a carpentar in my next life.
But Home Depot is having a tiling class on Sat. maybe I will start now!!! :)

No comments: