Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thanks to a GREAT customer we have a "new to us" pool. We have figured out this weekend, it does not matter how hot it is, Reese wants to be outside. It is 95 today, and she doesn't care. We tried playing inside, but that didn't work. I bit the bullet and we went swimming. This swimsuit has the UV protectant material. I love it!! No burns for us!!



Daddy's little helper Sunday swimming. This is her duck swimsuit. It is the funniest thing. Her little belly cracks me up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those UV blocking swim-shirts. Parker has a couple...b/c he is the ONLY Crain child on the earth that has "Yankee" skin, as Bruce calls it.

:-)

amberlindemann said...

I LOVE the new picture of you and Reese.

I can't wait to see you guys on Friday!

:)
amber