Wednesday, August 27, 2008

playing with silkies

On one of the craft blogs I look at, her little girl plays alot with silks, which Reese has played with them at Kindermusik,, so I was thinking,, and remembered I have my old hair scarfs I use to wear. Another time, throwing out nothing comes in handy!!

My little pirate

It is supposed to be little red riding hood.... we had to improvise

taking a rest w/ her animal, them wrapped up too
Her night time panties. Diaper first, then panties. This was day # 4 TOTALLY dry,, even naps and @ night,,, and we even go out in public!!. All I gotta say,, it is all her and nothing I have done. She hated wet diapers when she was born and we thought this would be easy,, but I had no clue it would be this easy.. Thank you Lord!!

2 comments:

Amanda M said...

How awesome that she is doing such a great job potty training. Nick was doing great until we started spending so much time with my mom before she passed away. He regressed. I am sure I was not help. He is starting to kind of pick back up on things. I just hope that soon he will be done.

Emily Volkman said...

I'm sure he will. All of that had to take a toll of everyone. I do believe it is up to them. now that he has you to himself again, I'm sure it will work itself out :)