Friday, August 8, 2008

Still going

Welp,,, we are still alive,,, and we have had a busy week.
First,, I gotta say I finally found a battery charger on ebay, bought it,, it is coming from Japan,,,, and today, as we are packing for our trip back to Newton, my charger fell from the back seats onto the floor. It was lodge in the back seat!!!! Mother ,,,,,,!!! Story of my darn life. So now I will have 2 batteries,2chargers,and 1 car charger,,, ( odd I thought, but it came w/it)

Also we found out what has been causing Reese to "act out" a bit,, and she has be very uncomfortable for the last couple of weeks. I took her to a new Doc,, and he thinks she has had a reaction to her last MMR shot, ( right after the shot is when we started noticing some changes in her personality,ect.) and also that she maybe allergic to and artificial flavors, colors, and aspertain.
She has had hardly any( I'm still trying to figure it all out) and she is a new kid!!! Praise God!! Besides being scared to death of what could be wrong, we have our happy-go-lucky kid back. We haven't seen her like this in weeks!! To top it all off, Reese either has had the stomach flu/"runs" fun,, or it is her body detoxing from all the artificial stuff. Not sure what it is at this point, but she has been in a great mood through all of it.:)
SO I am taking more pics, and hopefully have our fun weekend up to share soon!!!

No comments: