Friday, February 27, 2009

Thank you Aunt Kathy!!

Last weekend YaYa and Linzy came down to do some hair.. and brought with them xmas & bday gifts from aunt Kathy for Reese.2 of the gifts choked me up,,and almost made me cry.. they were exactly what Grandma would of got for Reese.Grandma LOVED poofy, girly-girl dresses.
This adorable outfit was perfect.

R was very excited about the cool beads...and food


and then she got the little girl holding a #2... Beth and I had them,, and Grandma wanted to start a collection for R and got her the first one last year....(tear)


Thank you so much Kathy for keeping Grandma spirit alive,,, we love you!!( and miss you.we gotta hook up next time!!)

Random pics:
My little devil








this day we were getting ready to go to nie-nie's and she found my lip gloss
(Plus I thought her pony tail was super cute)


















1 comment:

Sarah D said...

That dress is giving me girl envy SO BAD!!! Please post pics of Reese in it soon.

I remember you and Beth having those figurines. What a perfect gift for Reese.