Sunday, February 22, 2009

weekend fun

Just when I thought we were out of the woods for getting the colds everyone has had,,, we got caught. Poor little Reesie.. This is the first time she has had a bad cold... So far Christopher and I are hanging in there, with just a light cold,,,


I did go to Walgreen's yesterday to get medicine,,,, since I had none for sickness,,,I left $90.00 later,,


I just love that store,.,,, you can get everything!!! I got laundry detergent,,,some candles,,medicine of course.( which is expensive!!) I even picked up some Easter candy..he..he..
My favorite buys were these: This stuff will open anyone up!!



the little Vick's vapor plug ins ...nice but will "stink" up the whole house:) they worked,, she slept pretty good last night

4 comments:

Amanda M said...

Nick was hardly ever sick until he started daycare. Now it seems like he is sick every week. I sure hope Reese is feeling better soon!

Jenny said...

Oohh...sorry to hear you got the bug. And why does it always have to hit on a weekend?
ps - Pump It Up was really cool. I think they have "pop in play" from 9:30 to 11 on Monday mornings for the younger age group. I know I'll definitely have to go again sometime!! They may also have it on Tuesday afternoons but you'd have to call to get the times. It was only like $6 per child age 2+ and parents are free :)

MaggieBrown said...

I hope your daughter is feeling better! The flu season came late this year.....Try Germy Wormy Germ Awareness for Germ Transportation Vehicles ages 2 –7! It is a mom-invented and drug-free way for them to learn how to both avoid AND keep from spreading germs. Since my child learned it in daycare, we no longer play the "pass the germs game!

http://www.germywormy.com

Give kids a PLACE to give their germs to – instead of you!

Sarah D said...

I love the vapor bath stuff!!! Jack refuses to take medicine. If we do get it down his throat he pukes it back up.

The vapor bath and good ole Vicks have been a Godsend.