Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 9th

We are very blessed to have many people in the kid's life. One particular is Ms. Kathy. Kathy has came almost every Thurs afternoon since Reese was a year old. Besides her helping me with the kids while I work, she loves the kids and teaches them things that I don't even think about. This day, they decided to pull the lawn chair in the front yard and watch the cars.( we live on a dead end street, so there really isn't that much.) But what I realized as I watched them while I worked, Kathy was teaching Reese to be still... That you don't have to run around all the time, to sit back and enjoy, take in Gods beauty. .I'm not sure if Ms Kathy will ever know how important she is in our lives, but we love her bunches!!




This was just one day where all she wanted was to be held, and I was trying to get supper ready.. poor thing...




After we went bowling, we went back to Granny's and played alittle corn hole.






















No comments: