Monday, August 16, 2010

Cardinal ~ Cubs game

Christopher and I got to go away for the day to St. Louis with Mike & Julie. I don't know if it was the company, or the fact we hadn't been away from the kids in a LONG time, but we had a BLAST!! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time..:)


Here we are,, the cute CARDINAL fans...( I now own a cardinal shirt for the next time..;)
And the cute Cubs fans.. :)

who know what the boys where talking about at this point...;)


Did I mention it was a million degrees? It was so darn hot..








But we had great seats..( thanks dad)






and it was a night game,, my first night game






who wouldn't love a night game?


















Thanks Julie for the nice pictures ..:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and we had a blast with you!! Thanks for thinking of us!! You are the best! We love you bunches!!