Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bathroom

I forgot how ugly this damn thing thing was. HOW could I forget?!!?
BLUE,BLUE,and more Blue.What the H---??


The flaking ceiling, and lovely vent



Christopher finished the tub. He did a great job picking out the trim, and he finishing the drywall above the tub.










This is the hole left from a medicine cabinet that was here when I bought the house. Lovely.





Working on the ceiling. It is tongue and groove cedar. It makes the bathroom smell good too.:)











It's DONE!!! And circles are the theme

































No more window







I love it. We STILL have to do the floor, but that is not too major. We will get that tackeled soon.











4 comments:

Sarah D said...

Emily, you guys did a GREAT job! How beautiful, it looks like a magazine!

Emily Volkman said...

Thanks!!

hsing3kinder said...

Oh my gosh it is gorgeous!
Can't wait to drop by and see it!
~K

Rebekah said...

Beautiful!