Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend fun

YEH!! It finally happened!! We got it put together!!
This is how it started. I layed all the wood parts out, then I organized the hardware. I know it sounds OCD, but it really helped.


I did this side myself, not too hard
then dad came down, and we put this section together.

And on Sunday, we had the crew here. Myself, Christopher, my dad, and Roger all worked on it together. The Grandma's babysat.
This is the bottoom of the rock wall. It was all about safety,with 2 grandpa's and a protective dad working on it.EVERYTHING needed to be level!!



And here it is!!!

Reese's first slide down










Now it has been up for 24 hours, not kidding, she can almost do this herself. She just climbs up the boards.










Reese had to take a break in the neighbors nice thick backyard.





Getting ready for bed after a big day. Do you like the same ol headband in her hair?

First polished toes of the year!!


So about the platset.
It took the four of us 3 1/2 hrs to totally assemble it. That is not including the 2 hrs of separating the parts, and then I even put each section of things together(wood, and hardware) so that when everyone got here,they starting working on a section . That worked out very well. Everyone had a job,and we didn't have to waste time looking for parts, or tripping on each other. All and all it was pretty easy (on me) :) 2 people 8-10 hours is about right.









1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Love that nightgown and cute little painted toes!

Hopefully it will get warm and stay warm so Reese can enjoy her new swing set!