Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today was one of those days that I wish I could store in my head,and heart and never forget it. Nothing too exciting,,, just a great day. Chris got home early (8:00am) and we got to spend extra time together, before we headed off to Kindermusik. Reese did great. We came home and played outside, we BOTH took a nap,(WONDERFUL!!!)played outside again, Chris woke up, dinner,he left for Cleveland, and THEN we took a walk, and went to the park that is close to the house. It was the first time I had taken Reese and we will definitely go back.
Reese is REALLY into ducks, so we fed the ducks. She is starting to realize they are not all yellow. :)

This was the meanest d--m duck I have ever seen!!He(or she) was a bully!!! I tried not to give it food, but it stole from the others.


And saw some eggs. I wonder.. what's in the eggs? Can you eat duck eggs???
















I love old big trees, I could not pass up this awesome pic of the sky too.






After the bath was bow time again.





And to top a great day, we had fun in the bath. This was her attitude all day. Giggly, and she is getting a goofy, side.
The only thing that could of made this day better is if Chris could of been here more, but we play the cards life deals us and be thankful for what we have.
oh,,, wait,,, if she sleeps through the night I think that might trump Chris being home. I have forgotten what 8 hrs of uninterrupted sleep is like!We shall see, I'll let you know!! :) :)


5 comments:

Sarah D said...

Emily, this is one of my favorite blog posts ever (and I mean all blogs, not just yours).

It is so apparent that you really have your "stuff" together and you know what really matters. Reese is just such a beautiful child. You are all blessed!



Sarah

Sarah D said...

--by the way, love the music! Glad you got it figured out.

Sarah

Amanda M said...

Duck eggs make the BEST homeade noodles!

Rebekah said...

yes you can eat duck eggs and that didn't look like a duck !! Jeremy aka Cheeks

Linz said...

I miss you guys!!! I keep watching the video to cheer myself up!