Saturday, November 22, 2008

busy week

It has been a VERY busy week.
First of all,,,, a big PRAISE JESUS that our house is sold and we closed on Wed.!!!
I wish I had the energy to tell the whole story, but to make a long story short,, we put an offer on a house Sept.15th,,, closed on the house Oct 15th, and sold ours Nov. 19th. We didn't even have to list our house w/ a realtor!! All in the worst time ever.
It is like we were the chess set and God was moving things just where they needed to be.

I am also super excited for Reese's bday and xmas.,,,,,
She will have so much fun this year,,, and it is so fun to shop for her. She likes pretty much anything, and it doesn't have to be expensive. LOVE the dollar store!!!

SO here are a few pics from the past week or so.:)

One of my fav. outfits of the year. I love crazy clothes!!!




This is my cat bed I was talking about earlier. Green and brown.. love the two colors

Mikayla and Julie came over last Sun. We made turkeys w/paint.

No comments: