Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by the lovely Amanda
http://littlemankingdom.blogspot.com/ (sorry it has taken me a week).
So I have been thinking,, 6 random things

1. I play piano/guitar for our praise band on Sunday nights,, it is truly a highlight of my week, (or every other) even though there are times it is a pain in the butt to get there.
2. My Reesie is a bad sleeper. I got 5 hrs last night. 3 then 1 then 1 hr. The doc keeps saying one day she will grow out of it, she is just like her daddy and doesn't require that much sleep. It is amazing what your body can adapt too when it has too. :)
3. Before i was married and had Reese I work as a Salon Educator for a large manufacturer. I got to dress up in the hippest clothes, the COOLEST, HIGHEST shoes, and got to travel from New york city (where our salon was in Rockefeller center) to L.A. where our corporate offices are. It was a different life, sometimes I forget I even did all of that,, like today when I was at Target, excited because I found a 9$ holiday shirt. It is very mommy-ish and I only got it cause Reese likes it.Not something I would have chose before,, but oh what we will do to make them smile. I wouldn't trade this life for a million $$!!
4. I truly believe the reason I took that job, was so I could re-meet Christopher. If I wouldn't have been on the road traveling we would have never ran into each other. ( It is amazing what you can find at a truck stop) ;)
5. I bought a cat bed also at Target and like the colors so much I may decorate my living room to match it. Is that just wrong or what?!?!
6.Even though I am a hair dresser, I hate to do my own hair. I would rather do 5 other peoples hair than have to fix my own. I think it is because I can never get it to look as good as someone I do., or because I am just lazy.

I do not know who to tag,, so hope everyone is staying dry and warm,, have a good one!!

No comments: