Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Saturday Night

Welp, Sat. was our 15 yrs class reunion. We worked all day @ Cindy's, but by 9:00 we made it to the party.Much to our surprise we had a GREAT time!! Besides the fact I can not tell you when we had a night "out",,, we both enjoyed talking to everyone. There was not a ton of people there (which in a way was not a bad thing) I tried to say "hi" to everyone, but I know I didn't get to everyone.


Me,Michelle (Diel) Fulton and Bridgett (Kirts) Randolph But I talked the most to these two. Fun time!!! the thing that sticks in my mind the most, was Emily Carrol. We were talking about the past, and how she got pregnant our senior year. That means she will be 37 when her boy graduates school. HOLY CRAP!!!
That is like a new life!!! Can you imagine??? Done @ 37??? Go Emily!!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

you three girls are smokin! u look like you graduated yesterday!

Emily Volkman said...

Your toooo kind!!! ;)

Sarah D said...

Don't tell Michelle but Emily, you look like you should be at your 5 year class reunion!

Heard it was a blast!