Monday, July 21, 2008

swimming

Reese loves being outside. I said that before, but at 90 + degrees out, you would think she wouldn't.Not so lucky, but the nieghbors let us use the pool again. Reese has no fear and loves the diving board. But then my cousin L ( who does the lifeguard thing) told me not to let her anymore, cause she needs to be a little afraid,or she will get hurt. So this will be the last one for the year. :( I was the one catching her, and let me tell ya 30 pds. gets pretty heavy after a few jumps( if you can call it a jump). I needed one of the floaty things they use to catch kids. And the girl on the board in Vanessa the daughter of the nieghbors ( the Kneapers (sp.? )
She is WONDERFUL!!! Good kid!! Takes good care of Reesie.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

It's Knepper.

Vanessa is a good girl. She has babysat for Jack quite a few times and does a great job!